Purpose of the Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is charged with establishing and enforcing policies and regulations regarding the facilities and common area of the association. The Board meets monthly to discuss and make decisions on behalf of the association regarding maintenance and upkeep of the buildings and grounds as well as any other issues facing the HOA. Members of the association are welcome and encouraged to attend these meetings. If you are interested in attending a meeting to observe or discuss a policy or another matter, please email the Board of Directors for meeting details.
The Board strives to:
- Maintain the financial health of the HOA
- Maintain and improve the exterior and structural integrity of the buildings of the HOA
- Maintain and improve the common area of the HOA
- Provide as many services to the HOA residents when fiscally possible
- Create a sustainable, responsible, and friendly neighborhood for which residents to live in
- Meet the requirements of the HOA Covenants and Bylaws
Any homeowner may serve on the Board of Directors and is encouraged to do so. The Board of Directors is elected each year at the Annual Meeting and serves a one year term. Directors may be reelected to unlimited consecutive terms.
Below is a list of some of the HOA policies. If you need more information about an issue not listed, please review the covenants and bylaws. For further clarification on any matter, call the hotline or email us.